The main objective is to develop a multidisciplinary curriculum in Bioengineering, with emphasis on smart artificial implants.
Project goals and objectives are:
- To prepare highly skilled graduates in Smart Artificial Implants;
- To increase internationalization and cross-regional level cooperation;
- To develop knowledge triangle innovation in Artificial Implants design, manufacturing and maintenance.
Specific project objectives are:
- To Develop a BSc/MSc curriculum in Artificial Implants for Bio-Engineering;
- To establish Networking and Joint Cooperation in Artificial Implants Bio-Engineering at cross-regional level;
- To form the competences and skills necessary for the Labor Market in Artificial Implants Bio-Engineering.
Deputy director on international activity, Head of the Department of Conservative Treatment and Clinical Trials, PhD